Finally MS considered the use of LED light........WP10 (New build)

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft has started working on the LED notifications for windows phone 10. Very Happy to hear atleast for me
Microsoft now has options to set LED notifications. As you can see in the screenshot below, you can set LED notifications for phone update, Store and other apps.

Windows-10-Phone-Build-Leak-4-620x556.jpg

This is very helpful for those who voted on the windowsphone.uservoice.com
Blinking LED notification for Missed Calls Email SMS

I don't know about the authenticity of the image since the previous leaked builds suggest the image to be of genuine origin...Let's wait for next build to drop on more phones :wink:
Anyone happy to hear this ?

Source : Windowsmania.pl

Last edited:

milkyway

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
the question is: will future phones come with an additional LED or will it use the Windows button so it can work on all existing phones.
It would be sooo awesome to get it on my 1020

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I guess that the people who hated that Cortana etc also goes to Android and iPhone also hate this because Microsoft copied something from other platforms.:wink:

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I guess that the people who hated that Cortana etc also goes to Android and iPhone also hate this because Microsoft copied something from other platforms.:wink:

notification light blinking was a feature of nokia symbian phones... so probably android copied that feature in a different way

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
What about notification with camera led flash? :)

It will be weird since we normally place the phone having screen upside.It will be better to use the windows home button for notifications as all the WP8 generation phones (maximum of them) comes with capactive lights..I wonder how the phones with onscreen buttons will make use of this feature ? or will the feature be exclusive to new handsets ?

pipe7

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
As a former Blackberry user, this really excites me. Really missed the LED notification when I switched to WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss