Windows 10 hang and vibration issue

pritam jape

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I have Lumia 730. I am using Windows 10 on my phone. I was very excited to get Windows 10 on my phone. But unfortunately I am not satisfied with the performance of the OS. Many a times phone's lock screen doesn't open when I press unlock button. Meanwhile if I get call from someone else, I cannot pick it up due to no response. I can only listen the ringtone but can't receive the call as screen locks permenently. :cry:
Sometimes phone starts vibrating for undefined period. This requires you to remove off battery from the phone and restart it. This is very irritating when you are doing very important work and suddenly phone starts vibrating.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I have Lumia 730. I am using Windows 10 on my phone. I was very excited to get Windows 10 on my phone. But unfortunately I am not satisfied with the performance of the OS. Many a times phone's lock screen doesn't open when I press unlock button. Meanwhile if I get call from someone else, I cannot pick it up due to no response. I can only listen the ringtone but can't receive the call as screen locks permenently. :cry:
Sometimes phone starts vibrating for undefined period. This requires you to remove off battery from the phone and restart it. This is very irritating when you are doing very important work and suddenly phone starts vibrating.

When you install an OS you need to read the terms and conditions. Also try to search the forums before installing anything, because in the terms they say that this is only a preview and that the preview OS will have bugs. SO if you are not technical enough to understand what a preview is, you must on install it.

Its that simple. Please revert back to Windows Phone 8.1.

Here is the link to learn how to revert back to Windows phone 8.1 :
How to roll back from Windows 10 Preview to Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Central

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss