No mobile data

ortizang

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I installed windows 10 on my Lumia 920 which was working like a charm. Yesterday I did a hard reset because of some bugs in it and since then my mobile data won't work. It keeps showing an error saying that the Access Point has issues. I took my Phone to my carrier. The sim card was fine and the Access Point configured right. What should I do guys?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The tech prev hasn't been released for the 920? If you used the "hacked" version... Well I have no idea......

Musaib124

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Lol Windows Central did warn people to stay away from the "hacked" version :p

Well I m using the Official one and having the same problem in 730! mobile data not working at all! sometimes it works! mostly It doesnt and that Sometimes comes After Lots of soft and hard resets =P

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I m using the Official one and having the same problem in 730! mobile data not working at all! sometimes it works! mostly It doesnt and that Sometimes comes After Lots of soft and hard resets =P

1. it's a "work in progress" :/
2. I'm trying to make it clear that it would've been better if the OP simply waited for the official roll-out for his device :/

Currently W10 is in "tech prev" so there are going to be "bugs" and massive ones at that, this is why MS and idd WC told users not to install it on their primary devices :/

I get the fact that we're curious and want to stand at the edge with all the cool kids, but is that worth mucking up your primary phone?

You knew what you were getting into when you signed up :p This is how it works.. THis is what those internal testers at MS have been dealing/struggling with all these years.. and maybe they've had worse... Now we get to taste their frustrations, but... there's a flipside.. Less people use it, less data; more people use it; more data

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
One of my cousins had this issue with her 925 running 8.1, it was the strangest thing, if I put my SIM in it it worked, put her SIM in it, nope, so I decided to test her SIM by popping it in my phone.. worked... popped it back in hers, nope. oddest issue, it has to be software related right? If anyone has any guesses II'd love to hear them (I solved the issue by giving her my old back up 925, she was pleased as I babied that thing, so it was like getting a new phone for her haha)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05