Windows 10 preview coming soon

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Oh, look, the Lumia 535!... and the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM!... and the L1020! :cool:

Maybe a poll is justified at this point: So who would be installing the Windows 10 Preview on their devices once it becomes available?

To start: I may, but only on my ML535DS.:angel:

Its safe to first run it on 1gb devices

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Oh, look, the Lumia 535!... and the Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM!... and the L1020! :cool:

Maybe a poll is justified at this point: So who would be installing the Windows 10 Preview on their devices once it becomes available?

I may be missing the obvious but what is the difference between Lumia 535 and Microsoft Lumia 535 duel sim, by this I mean simply, I have the Lumia 535, which is a Microsoft Lumia 535, will this run the upgrade? They seem to be defining between old Lumia nokias and the new Microsoft, mines is Microsoft but seems to be listed with the old ones.....unless there is an older Nokia Lumia 535 that the list refers too?

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if I should get it on my 1520.
I've seen a lot of comments saying that W10 is nothing special for now. It's even worse than 8.1 because it's lacking some features, and it's slow.

I hope the new build brings a lot of new stuff.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Is there any info when will be able to get the update? Because Gabe said that by the end of the previous week or in the beginning of the last week, the update would be on our devices. But it still hasn't arrived yet.
Please vote:
https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...redictive-text-and-swype-for-bulgarian-langua

No, Gabe said a development issue was still a week away from being resolved and release could still be a week after that, or more.

So... Early to mid-April.

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I think they will release it in between Monday to Wednesday of next week... Hopefully all the features recently leaked will be there in the new build... (fingers crossed in both hands...I'm typing this message by my feet) 😁

b0blight

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I've seen a lot of comments saying that W10 is nothing special for now. It's even worse than 8.1 because it's lacking some features, and it's slow.

Well its a technical preview after all. So bugs are bound to be there, features are on holiday and ninja cats are missing

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if I should get it on my 1520.

I hope the new build brings a lot of new stuff.

I'm sorta with you on that but I do lean towards installing it. I think the 1520 is a little better prepared for Windows 10 than my 920 (which is in semi-retirement). This will probably be one of those snap decisions I make when the bridge is built.

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Will updating to Tech Preview void warranty? I feel It should not as Phone (1520) and OS both are owned by Microsoft and this is not illegal.
Asked the same question to Microsoft on Twitter but no answer yet.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
gpobernardo said:

Haha, same reaction, the 535DS and the 1020 \o/

I've bought the 535 to test W10TP and contribue to the insider program, so as soon as I get it back from the Care (next week), hopefully with a new touchpanel, it will run W10 when released.

The 1020 is my daily driver and I won't mess with my camera (trip planned in a month) ^_^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12