2nd build when releasing? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I really like some features of wp platfrom but these small things just make the UX a bit bumpy....
To be fair, changing settings such as region, language etc is going to cause unexpected bumps.
​If you fancy a real giggle, then moving country and trying to convince all of MS's systems and services that you have actually moved country is worth a shot. And don't get me started on eBay and PayPal's process for same.

Tien-Lin Chang

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
You use BBS? :evil:

Yes my friend, I use BBS everyday. For some reason that BBS stay healthy in my country and I think it beats web forum in many aspects. This is the biggest BBS in my country, you can see more than 117k users are online now. Ironically, this site even become the source of news, anything goes hot here get a chance goes to news channel.
a.jpg

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes my friend, I use BBS everyday. For some reason that BBS stay healthy in my country and I think it beats web forum in many aspects. This is the biggest BBS in my country, you can see more than 117k users are online now. Ironically, this site even become the source of news, anything goes hot here get a chance goes to news channel.
View attachment 101479

This is awesome!

Panathas

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I tell you a secret....ready? Ok, here we go: There is no TP for Windows Phone, it was just announced to keep you from switching platform, muahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb