createdforsuccess

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I have the Technical Preview and noticed the wallpaper is still unlike on WP8.1 where we have the sliding (polaxus or whatever they call it) someone please tell me we are not gonna loose this with Windows Phone 10

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I want a landscape wallpaper with vertical livetile background wallpaper lol :D I can already see the creative ideas. Anyways, wish we also had something on the left side of the start screen so the wallpaper would fit perfectly. Plus the landscape wallpaper should be there when Multitasking. Don't know how that wasn't figured out yet .. Yeah yeah yeah ✅🆒🔟?

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
No we are not gonna lose transparent tiles, nor the PARALLAX (that's the word you're looking for) effect.
Currently in the W10 Preview for Phones, only the new background is awailable, but we will probably have both options in a future build.
It is confirmed that we'll have both options when W10 hits RTM. Unless they change their mind and eat their words, but it seems less likely.

TheCudder

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft has already confirmed the WP8.1 style background will return in a future build. We've also been shown a supposed screenshot of three background options --- transparent / semi-transparent / parallax.

createdforsuccess

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Cool that is great news. I like these little things that set WP apart from the rest. We take a lot of slack on missing apps but as long as we have the major ones with better is functionality and features thats more important to me.

createdforsuccess

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I want a landscape wallpaper with vertical livetile background wallpaper lol :D I can already see the creative ideas. Anyways, wish we also had something on the left side of the start screen so the wallpaper would fit perfectly. Plus the landscape wallpaper should be there when Multitasking. Don't know how that wasn't figured out yet .. Yeah yeah yeah ✅🆒🔟?

I would like to see something to the left as well. Also I hope they keep that "App Corner" feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077