It's almost 2 months since the release of first build of Win10 for phones. What's the ETA for the build?

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
It's almost 2 months since the release of first build of win10 for phones.

I mean with the amount of leaks, release the build already.
Any ETA?

glossallalia

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: It's almost 2 months since the release of first build of win10 for phones.

Before you get slammed I just want to say there is nothing wrong with asking, for it has been awfully quiet

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
It's not an official update. It's not our choice when it's out. It's definitely not our work.

Sorry, but were at their discretion as to when we get an update. When will that be? When they believe that there isn't any bugs that will cause our phones to constantly restart, or worse, and again, it's Microsoft's choice on when they feel like that the update is ready. That's when it'll be out, and no sooner.

vicky geth

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site

Tired of waiting and checking Gabe's tweets...

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Would be nice to know, id love for a build stable enough for daily drivers this week. I really want to upgrade my phone to Win 10, already got my PC on build 10049 and its pretty stable. No major hiccups.

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
It's not an official update. It's not our choice when it's out. It's definitely not our work.

Sorry, but were at their discretion as to when we get an update. When will that be? When they believe that there isn't any bugs that will cause our phones to constantly restart, or worse, and again, it's Microsoft's choice on when they feel like that the update is ready. That's when it'll be out, and no sooner.
Well I know that, but the reason behind my question was probably due to the fact that we don't have an "initial build" for most of the users such as all x20 users probably make up at least 60% if not more. So yes for must of us, it is impatient times. I am not saying to hurry up and as glossallalia point out, I knew I would be "taught" on the amount of work it takes. So save it. Just curious and impatient to see the build. I am ready to wait but just imagine hypothetically If the next update was to come another 2 months from now, I am damn sure, you would be impatient to.
Anyways, in some article they did mention that some testing is left that could take a week, which I think is a week completed, hence I was asking for the ETA.

buddy007

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

why the hell do everyone sound like blind sheep from that article written on WC? so what, he cant ask something?so what if he isnt privileged to get a build? who are you to determine that? MS themselves announced the program so the testers definitely need some info, they stay too quiet between builds

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
why the hell do everyone sound like blind sheep from that article written on WC? so what, he cant ask something?so what if he isnt privileged to get a build? who are you to determine that? MS themselves announced the program so the testers definitely need some info, they stay too quiet between builds

I'm not sure why everyone sounds like blind sheep, but it kind of post comes up every time that a new update is around the horizon. "When is #### coming out?" Then you have my tropical response, "Search around and find anything that may interest you and keep a look out on the main page," or in other news, we don't know, only Microsoft does. At least this time around, Gabe is keeping us closer in the loop and giving progress notes, I'm sorry that isn't good enough, but every one of us has an important piece of hardware. Why? Welcome to Windows Phone, where if you have anything between a 430 up to the specs of a 1520, you're getting Windows 10 by the end of the year (most likely before, honestly).

So keep waiting, nobody but Microsoft and Gabe knows when the n next preview comes out, but it will be sweet, and I'll gladly put my Lumia 920 on the line and test everything out, like many others (those who have posted here, and a bunch others who haven't).

Cage Ata

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site

Gabriel Aul said no builds today. Although I am just as excited as everyone else to test drive the next build on my 535, I am more than happy to wait longer. It would be awesome if they could let us no a day target, but even then they don't know themselves.

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

I hope it get relased on Thursday. Can't wait to try it on my Ativ S, first build is not worth installing.

iChampion

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site

At this point of all the Microsoft lies who cares, its going to be a peace of **** anyway.
Microsoft don't have a f'ing clue what's going on, and as for as getting up at 7:00 everyday maybe that's a problem! Same old Microsoft arragrance.
WP needs to go away!!!!

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

At this point of all the Microsoft lies who cares, its going to be a peace of **** anyway.
Microsoft don't have a f'ing clue what's going on, and as for as getting up at 7:00 everyday maybe that's a problem! Same old Microsoft arragrance.
WP needs to go away!!!!
You may want to go order an iPhone at Official Apple Store U.S. - Mac, Apple Watch, iPhone, and iPad

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site

I don't how you got the "Best Answer" for this forum. Like I said this is what I was asking for. Wincentral Article.

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

GabeAul said there will be a lot of new features in the tomorrows' build in the windows weekly.I wonder what those new features do....fully excited and Lumia Icon users wait for the next build in the meantime we will storm them with feedback.

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Look forward to the blog post GabeAul announced. I think this post will come today or tomorrow shortly before the update is available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12