So what happened on the big day?

johan sevenhant

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have a lumia 1520 and everything updated fine but the only prob I have is when I push my pin and enter the phone get stuck...somebody else having the same prob?....thx

rrzr

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Windows insider app trigger GDR2 update.After that checking for preview builds looks fine.I can choose Fast rig and after "configuring device" phone restart automatically after 5secs and i'm still up to date :D Something gone wrong i think ... Lumia 820 CV

Zoolok

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I just installed it on my Lumia 1520, but I can't use the phone any more - I have a password on the keyboard, so when I want to unlock the phone, it asks to enter the code, but there is no keyboard displayed. I can only access emergency call and that's it. Does anyone have any idea?

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a lumia 1520 and everything updated fine but the only prob I have is when I push my pin and enter the phone get stuck...somebody else having the same prob?....thx

Okay so its happening to some specific sim cards from some specific network providers in some regions
So workaround is try inserting sim card of some other operator
And see if it helps

Or try without sim card
And see the results

pls rply back with the result as it may help others

vlacocabios

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Major problem on Lumia 925... Update is working but... phone wont let me enter my pin... Screen where I enter pin goes dim, and numpad is not working ��
Needles to say I am effectively with no phone

Zoolok

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I did a hard reset, so the phone lock would go away and I could actually use it. My initial impression is really bad, the phone is slow, clunky, there are bugs all over the place. I see the loading screen all the time, no matter what I do (launching any app takes a long time, much longer than on WP8.1) and the phone's background keeps changing randomly from dark to light. Design-wise, looks more like IOS when you set a background, with these transparent tiles and fullscreen wallpaper.

Not worth the wait for me, will go back to WP8 and see what they do with this this year. I love Windows Phone, but IMHO, it's been getting progressively worse over time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb