So what happened on the big day?

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Odd... yeah.. they didn't work for me.. I even tried uninstalling the Here Maps and drive just in case.. nope.. then re-installed.. nope.. Oh well, if others get it working I'll try again because I really liked it overall.

Well - i updated a spare Lumia 521 i had.
Here maps/drive and regular Maps do NOT work - when you attempt to open them... it looks like its going to do something - then just stops.
But, when you look at the application view (long press back), then there they are... but blank.

On that note, i see that when i use back (from internet explorer or other apps) to do what i thought was close the app (like i did in 8.1) the app actually still hangs around in the background?

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Today I update to windows 10 but photos app not available. Please help how to back my photos app?

It seems either a soft or hard reset should fix this. Before, I couldn't open Maps for nothing a hard reset fixed that. Before, no emails would show up in Action Center. A soft reset fixed. You might need to do a soft reset a coupe times for it to work. If that fails a hard reset should do it. But make sure you back up first.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
So I guess the next big day is coming soon...Next build 10080 will be coming later this week (hopefully) as Gabriel Aul said on Twitter. This build might be lot ahead and stable and will come with new office apps. Great...waiting eagerly.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Nope not downloading. I am on GDR2 and Windows Insider app keeps crashing on me. If a reinstall doesn't fix this...a roll back should do the work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786