Windows Insider is not working.

wasim sallam

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I installed the windows insider app in Lumia 920, but when i check for the Build it exit the app.
I reinstall it, but still the same.;
I can't believe this, it's only few hours to the big update and i have this problem,,
anyone can help??

avi_920

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Lumia 920, windows insider app is not working!

I have uninstalled developer preview also.

Any other solution guys??

Akash Oak

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Dude...its not only the 920's.....my 820 is also messed up...cant figure out what to do...no one's helping too....whenever i tap on "Get preview builds"...the app crashes..i did a hard reset on the phone..but to no avail.....Someone plz help or atleast get this issue to microsoft..fyi...i dont think its a server problem...problem is qith the app!

Praxius

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
so on my international 830 gives me error check date and time which are fine

I had this same issue on my 625.

I am in Australia and had my region and language all set for US so I could get the normal Cortana.... And since I am Canadian, the accent worked better with the US Cortana than the robotic British one.

Anyways, I changed my region and language settings back to Australia, restarted the phone and now my 625 is at 49% download of W10.

Make sure your region settings are matching your real region, otherwise the time on your phone will give the Preview App confusing information. (ie: The Time on your Phone is not correct for the time of the Region you have set.)

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site

I am in Australia and had my region and language all set for US so I could get the normal Cortana.... And since I am Canadian, the accent worked better with the US Cortana than the robotic British one.

Anyways, I changed my region and language settings back to Australia, restarted the phone and now my 625 is at 49% download of W10.

Make sure your region settings are matching your real region, otherwise the time on your phone will give the Preview App confusing information.

it always was....I put my date to yesterday just for the fun of it...Now the phone is downloading and installing something

Last edited:

Ozzy1320

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

Make sure your region settings are matching your real region, otherwise the time on your phone will give the Preview App confusing information. (ie: The Time on your Phone is not correct for the time of the Region you have set.)

good answer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb