Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
The problem i have now is mobile data is always ON even if it shows off in cellular+sim anyone have this issue or fix for it?

Update : forgot it was a known issue

Last edited:

NBsmoove

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I got windows phone 10, and now it says that my sd card is not detected! I'm trying to revert back to 8.1 with the recovery tool, but it's stuck on "Reading Phone Information"...Does anyone know a solution for any of these problems?

Pie ty

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Please help, my 830 hangs every time after I input my Pin. Whats happened, my Lumia is absolutely useless since the second TP. :unhappysweat:

Last edited:

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Same here on 1520: after entering the PIN to unlock the SIM the phone freezes immediately. I am only able to access the phone when the sim card is removed. Well done M$! :devil:
Same problem here can some tweet gabe about this problem. I haven't a twitter account

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Haven't read down to see if someone answered for you. But, do you have any lockscreen apps installed, Tetra, one of the weather apps, etc.?

If so, disable it and it should start working for you.

Vijayendra Kannaiah

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Hii i have a Lumia 1020 and i installed windows 10 a while ago, but i assume that there is a very big bug..!!!!
Once the phone is locked , unlocking doesnt happen.!! I have to do a soft reset to get my phone started. Has anyone else faced the same problem..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99