Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
how to do a hard reset?
HARD RESET on 635 (Fixes most all issues)

Do key press hard reset with ! mark its better and wipe out SD

Power off
Hold Volume down 8sec
Wait for "!"
Volume UP
Volume Down
Power
Volume down

Do in exact order..may vary slightly by model..Google it or BING it

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
friends, I am unable to turn on mobile data, also unable to change data roaming setting.
Every time i turn the toggle control ON, it automatically turns OFF.. Any workaround?

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
friends, I am unable to turn on mobile data, also unable to change data roaming setting.
Every time i turn the toggle control ON, it automatically turns OFF.. Any workaround?

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
HARD RESET on 635 (Fixes most all issues)

Do key press hard reset with ! mark its better and wipe out SD

Power off
Hold Volume down 8sec
Wait for "!"
Volume UP
Volume Down
Power
Volume down

Do in exact order..may vary slightly by model..Google it or BING it

I tried that it doesn't worked

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
initial install was fine, went back to 8.1 cyan and then to wp10 TP. However after a few hours I received notice that there was another update, so I downloaded that and now can't boot, Im stuck at the blue WP10 recovery screen with the following error message

/BCD error code 0xc0000034

Power and vol - doesn't work and I cant seem to get the phone to the gears screen to reinstall. Any Key combo's to try? WP recovery tool doesn't see a connection or I would use that..

Lucky it was my old 1020, Id like it back if possible as I still use the camera as I don't rate the camera on my 930 at all

Dellboy2012

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
After a hard reset I get asked to enter code that was sent to me by SMS. I don't get any notification on that and can't reach sms app to see it. If I cancel recovering my backup I see that messages were recieved. Any workaround on that so I can get my backup installed?

Edit: OK, got it through email, though it is a bug.

Maneating Koala

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
The Outlook and Insider Hub apps were malfunctioning, so I tought it'd be a good idea to remove them so I could reinstall them.. turns out I can't find them in the store and I've beeen looking for solutions but after a lot of searching online I guess I'm the only one that uninstalled a Windows 10 "system" app?

Does anybody have any idea how I can install them again without reinstalling the whole OS? A hidden store link or something? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos