Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aschmano

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
it's a bit far good than the previous build but just flashed back to denim on my L630 DS, bugs detected:
1- Cortana not being able to use because i can not download speech files
2- Dual Sim functionality is ruined by linking the two SIM cards phone apps into one Phone app.
3- NAV. HERE not working.
4- clicking mail from Action center will take you to calendar instead of opening the e mail itself

Sawan Tank

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
If I download the 450mb Update now and another updates (about 600+ mb) in future. Will my Storage space will go to 'Zero'... Coz only 1.56 GB left now... Plz reply.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
If I download the 450mb Update now and another updates (about 600+ mb) in future. Will my Storage space will go to 'Zero'... Coz only 1.56 GB left now... Plz reply.
If you want to install any future builds it may be a good idea to free up at least 2GB, preferably a lot more.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
it's a bit far good than the previous build but just flashed back to denim on my L630 DS, bugs detected:
1- Cortana not being able to use because i can not download speech files
2- Dual Sim functionality is ruined by linking the two SIM cards phone apps into one Phone app.
3- NAV. HERE not working.
4- clicking mail from Action center will take you to calendar instead of opening the e mail itself
To be fair, the first two are right up there in the text to read before installing: Is it right for me? - Microsoft Windows

ayed 78

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
On my lumia 520, i can disable mobile internet, can enable flight mode, everything fine but lags sometimes, some apps crash,some webpage blank, im do 3 times hard reset and make english united states as language...setup usual for next step

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I am impressed about one thing, that is the instant app switching, no more loading 🔃 or resuming when opened 6-7 apps., so after all it was a OS limitation. Would love to see more performance improvements.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be crashing less today. The first 12+ hours doing just about anything locked the phone up.
Now the only thing that causes a reboot is trying to open a photo in a text message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion