Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhinav Singh7

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Any one else having issues updating apps?
I did a hard reset after installing the preview. Now I cant update Music, Video and OneDrive apps.
Plus pressing the check for updates button in settings for store doesn't show any updates. Even though I know there are 3 un-updated apps.
I have a Lumia 720.

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Any one else having issues updating apps?
I did a hard reset after installing the preview. Now I cant update Music, Video and OneDrive apps.
Plus pressing the check for updates button in settings for store doesn't show any updates. Even though I know there are 3 un-updated apps.
I have a Lumia 720.

Me too. I did hard reset one drive, music and video cannot be updated weird. But this is expected because:

1. If Mobile will follow PCs, OneDrive will be incorporated in the OS. No need for a separate ap
2. MS will release Music and Video Preview apps soon.

wprocks

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I rolled back my 1520 to 8.1. But I did sign in to Insider app to see if I can get GDR2 only. Apparently it downloaded 10TP but I have not installed it yet. Can I just delete it? How to force the update to not install?

Akhil Ashok1

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
sir,
how can i switch off mobile data connection on wp10 preview??
i also tried acces point option , when i try this it shows a black screen...and how can i edit it..... from LUMIA520..

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
After updating I was signed out of my main microsoft account and I cant sign in anymore.... Also my phone doesn't have protect Spartan either..... But it had the new outlook mail and change app..... Stably my microsoft account appears everywhere except the contacts and messaging area... Can somebody tell me what to do.

argeniszurita

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
After updating I was signed out of my main microsoft account and I cant sign in anymore.... Also my phone doesn't have protect Spartan either..... But it had the new outlook mail and change app..... Stably my microsoft account appears everywhere except the contacts and messaging area... Can somebody tell me what to do.

The outlook app is the new place to add accounts if your Microsoft account is there maybe it needs some time to synch if that isn't the case send the feedback to Microsoft :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte