Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I think he got confused, as of now there is no app other than the feedback that can take screenshots. Because for screenshot, you would have to be outside the app to take screenshots, need OS level integration which I don't think any app has.

Thanks, that's wat I was expecting. So no app available. :'(

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Another one. When I call someone, profile photo is only half displayed. Remaining area is just empty. Am I the only one? I also gave feedback to Microsoft from my crashy feedback app

Garneth

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi I'm using a Lumia 925 and am unable to update any of my apps in the Windows 10 Phone beta. I keep getting this dialogue:

"Windows Insider
There is a problem completing your request. Try again later.

Inquiring minds may find this error code helpful: 80073cf6"

Any fix?

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I do. I even then pasted the link into Spartan.

got it! On my 730, the copy to clipboard icon gets hidden when Navigation bar is active. It becomes visible when I hide the navigation bar. So, this for sure is a bug for devices having retractable nav bar😉

c83e24123c414ce053050d97b1369b25.png
36e80188fe5f7d78a73151fe49c52943.png

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
For some reason cortana is not working in both the desktop and phone versions, throwing up the same problem of mic not working. I thought it could be the driver issue for the desktop, but same problem with the phone makes it a OS problem I guess.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
For some reason cortana is not working in both the desktop and phone versions, throwing up the same problem of mic not working. I thought it could be the driver issue for the desktop, but same problem with the phone makes it a OS problem I guess.

Cortana has no issues. Its working perfectly. Below is the screenshot
wp_ss_20150415_0004.png

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Are you in the region that Cortana is available in?

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I meant tha voice feature of Cortana, else it's working fine. Like when you hold the search button in order to make her listen through your voice
Sorry didn't make it clear the first time.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I meant tha voice feature of Cortana, else it's working fine. Like when you hold the search button in order to make her listen through your voice
Sorry didn't make it clear the first time.

That's the reason, I posted the screenshot in the post above. "Listening" is also working.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Wallpaper doesn't cover the whole screen in my lumia 1520. Am I the only one having this issue?
https://www.4shared.com/photo/3da8pZFHce/Twitteree7c465.html
This happened on my 1520 a couple times. I went into settings/personalization/background and toggled the "show more tiles" toggle switch on and off, and it seemed to fix the wallpaper somehow. This actually made that switch useful for the 1520 I thought! lol

Let us know if it fixes yours...

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Settings>Extras>Glance screen?
Not sure, that page isn't working on my test device at the moment and I'm not going to restart it to re-try as Cyndi Lauper's just come on. And I always considered it a strange feature anyway - drain battery life for the sake of being able to double-tap the screen to wake it up? When there's a power button that does exactly the same, but without a constant battery drain.
Still, horses for courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss