Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. In my device its Settings>Extras>Touch>Wake up
Not responding on double but 4-6 taps :smile:

Do you have an empty tile (area) in notification (top right)?

taufansukma

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia cant update to windows 10 technichal preview. Every I check the update always up to date even my Lumia isn't on GDR2 because hard to updates. Anyone know the problem? Please solve this

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
That's the reason, I posted the screenshot in the post above. "Listening" is also working.
Didn't see that screenshot, was using wincentral mobile app, anyways, I saw your post when you posted it the first time and followed the instructions, that is why I was curious what caused the issue, as I said it's the same issue as in the TP for desktop, both cortanas are showing that error. And Yes even for the Desktop TP, I fresh installed it.
Error code, 0x80070102 if this means anything to you.
And, probably the solution would be to install it all over again.

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the sound recording button on my keyboard. Do I need to activate it?.

And I found a bug in WhatsApp messenger. I can't listen the sound messages that I'm received. It stops to play immediately after it starts. Have someone else this bug too?

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Didn't see that screenshot, was using wincentral mobile app, anyways, I saw your post when you posted it the first time and followed the instructions, that is why I was curious what caused the issue, as I said it's the same issue as in the TP for desktop, both cortanas are showing that error. And Yes even for the Desktop TP, I fresh installed it.
Error code, 0x80070102 if this means anything to you.
And, probably the solution would be to install it all over again.

Here is what you can try
1) Change the region setting back to your region
2) Restart the phone
3) Change the keyboard also to your region
4) Restart the phone
5) Now change the region to US
6) Restart your phone
7) Change keyboard settings to English(United States)
8) Restart your phone.

Hope this helps

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the sound recording button on my keyboard. Do I need to activate it?.

And I found a bug in WhatsApp messenger. I can't listen the sound messages that I'm received. It stops to play immediately after it starts. Have someone else this bug too?

It is present and do not need activation. Try in messaging or email.

Ljay 263

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Same here can switch data on/off on my Lumia 620, but everytime i receive a call the phone gets stuck on the lockscreen and i have to reboot.

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Masestro mail client is not working . Error "The system cannot find the file specified". And new outlook app is not working for mail forwading (the mail content is plain white-empty).
Any alternative/solution for this friends?

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Masestro mail client is not working . Error "The system cannot find the file specified". And new outlook app is not working for mail forwading (the mail content is plain white-empty).
Any alternative/solution for this friends?

Depending on what phone you are using, when you forward a email, the mail app might load the screen a bit slowly. This happens on my 920 but on my 1020 it is very fast (almost immediate).
Here is the screenshot
wp_ss_20150416_0005.png

Protocol Rahul

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Here is what you can try
1) Change the region setting back to your region
2) Restart the phone
3) Change the keyboard also to your region
4) Restart the phone
5) Now change the region to US
6) Restart your phone
7) Change keyboard settings to English(United States)
8) Restart your phone.

Hope this helps
Yup, tried it, didn't work, Later I found out, it is not working for the whole OS, i.e no voice to text simply says try again. Will wait for the next build, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99