Windows 10 Mobile Discussion and Problem Solving Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Okay Ajayden, can you verify this,
1. switch on quiet hours from action centre.
2. Go to cortana, menu, select quiet hours, see the option of active quiet hours "right now", for me it still shows off even it is on from action center.
3. Select the breakthrough list and try adding a person in that list. For me, doing so, crashes Cortana.
4. Have someone call you during quiet hours, for me it doesn't work even with the moon icon showing up next to networks.

I have generated the scenario as mentioned by you, on my phone. Here are the results :
1) Yes, "Right now" is on when I check in Cortana settings
2) I added a contact on my list (Contact name is "Happy Cat") on to my breakthrough list and it worked
3) The contact on breakthrough list could call me when quiet hours is on but others could not (I tried to call myself with two scenarios - by adding my other number in the break through list and then removing it from the list)

Here are some screenshots
wp_ss_20150417_0013.png
wp_ss_20150417_0011.png
wp_ss_20150417_0012.png

mpjones

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any idea what MS release schedule is, this is just too buggy on my 830 and I want to give feedback but the phone locking multiple times a day forcing me to take the battery out may deem it a bit too early for me.

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any idea what MS release schedule is, this is just too buggy on my 830 and I want to give feedback but the phone locking multiple times a day forcing me to take the battery out may deem it a bit too early for me.

I have the same question in my mind

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
From statements that the relevant MS folk have made, there seems to be desire to speed up Insider releases. But there's no actual schedule (after all, if a build is critically flawed there's no point releasing it just to hit a schedule). I think a lot of people are hoping the interval reduces from >2 months. But no one knows. And MS aren't exactly great at hitting stated/intended dates/schedules.

se7en20

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if it has been asked already but I was on denim before installing Windows 10 but now extras+info says cyan. Is it just a bug? thanks.

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
From Facebook app, I tried to "save and share" photo to email. But in share option new outlook option is not listed..Going to put this in feedback. Anyody already did?

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
How did you activate cortana? Plz guide with the steps needed to activate Cortana.

1) Go to Settings > Time&Language > Region
2) Change region to "United States"
3) Restart the phone
4) After restart, go to Settings > Time&Language > Keyboard
5) Change keyboard to "English - United States"
6) Restart the phone
Cortana should work after that.

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
MS Should fix the black screen bug in in-app login pages ASAP. I am unable to do payment using netbanking.. :'(.

Looks like this one bug will make me go back to WP8.1

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
MS Should fix the black screen bug in in-app login pages ASAP. I am unable to do payment using netbanking.. :'(.

Looks like this one bug will make me go back to WP8.1

^This
it is not only restricted to in app-login but as soon as i open some apps like bookmyshow screen goes black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99