Lumia 1520 Lock Screen/Glance Screen - Can't get out!

Bobtimus Prime

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Ok, this is really annoying.

If I lock my screen or let the Glance screen come on, I'm stuck in one of those. The lock screen goes dark and shows nothing at all. Glance screen looks normal and updates as it should, but double tap and hitting the lock screen/power button doesn't bring me out. The only way back in is through a soft reset.

I don't have SIM security on, but I do have a PIN to get into my phone due to having corporate email. It doesn't lock upon entering my PIN, luckily.

frank pik

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
same here - at first I didn't even have glance screen working and got scared my phone got bricked. Definitely rolling back to 8.1 till its stable

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Ok, this is really annoying.

If I lock my screen or let the Glance screen come on, I'm stuck in one of those. The lock screen goes dark and shows nothing at all. Glance screen looks normal and updates as it should, but double tap and hitting the lock screen/power button doesn't bring me out. The only way back in is through a soft reset.

I don't have SIM security on, but I do have a PIN to get into my phone due to having corporate email. It doesn't lock upon entering my PIN, luckily.

Have u tried changing the PIN ? Give it a try and share the result

frozen11

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Uninstall your lock screen apps... I'm previously using live lock screen beta. Uninstalled it and the lock screen freezing is gone

Bobtimus Prime

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
The only app I could find that did lock screen stuff was NASA Image of the Day. I uninstalled that. No change. My lock screen is set to photo, but that settings screen crashes every time I try to tap to change it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs