Can I get some help installing Windows 10 onto my Lumia 530?

NangFTW

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 530 Issues

Hello everyone!

So I've been trying to install Windows 10 since last night and ran into issues after issues. Here's a little timeline :
-succesfully downloaded and prepared to install, but then it told me I don't have enough storage.
-uninstalled apps and deleted stuff, but to no avail, couldn't free up enough space.
-hard reset without backup, had plenty of free space. Downloaded Windows Insider but guess what? As soon as I press "Get preview builds!", the app boots me to the home screen. Tried plenty of hard and soft resets, but nothing worked, so I decided to hard reset again and restore my back-up.
-all went well with a few exceptions : Windows Insider still boots me to the home screen. And so do Shazam, Vine and pin.it.

This never happened before, all apps were working fine. Any suggestions?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 530 Issues

Hello everyone!

So I've been trying to install Windows 10 since last night and ran into issues after issues. Here's a little timeline :
-succesfully downloaded and prepared to install, but then it told me I don't have enough storage.
-uninstalled apps and deleted stuff, but to no avail, couldn't free up enough space.
-hard reset without backup, had plenty of free space. Downloaded Windows Insider but guess what? As soon as I press "Get preview builds!", the app boots me to the home screen. Tried plenty of hard and soft resets, but nothing worked, so I decided to hard reset again and restore my back-up.
-all went well with a few exceptions : Windows Insider still boots me to the home screen. And so do Shazam, Vine and pin.it.

This never happened before, all apps were working fine. Any suggestions?

this is the first build offered for the 512mb ram devices so if i were you i would stay away from it and wait for the next build. as of now try to roll back to windows 8.1. use the following tool

How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - India

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett