Word, excel,...for win 10 touch

garama

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
The preview does not have office. I thought the new announced word, excel and power point where meant for the phone too. How do i download these apps for my phone? I cant seem to access store beta

kareem09

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
i dont have offce either. is it a huge omission or did my update not do properly?
if its simply not available they couldve let us keep the old versions :(

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you people had read the notes or waited before jumping in, you would have known that the Office hub is not present in this build.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
calm down buddy. everyone doesnt know everything thats why fora exist

No I totally agree with Xandros. Alot of folks jumping on the tech preview without fully reading up on what it is and what is not. Microsoft stated that the TP did not include Office. Had the OP acquire information before updating his device to unfinished software, he would've known this from the start. No offence to him though, but he should be more mindful in the future.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
This is the reason I haven't jumped in on a phone I use a lot. I downloaded it on a test phone, but I'd like to try it in real life. But, I need office.

If it comes with the new build, which seems to also fix a lot of bugs, then I may bite (after seeing how many people are complaining about things first, of course).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon