windows 10 tp - on lumia 1020 stuck in restarting loop, & " USB NOT RECOGNIZED " Error.

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
windows 10 tp - on lumia 1020 stuck in restarting loop, & " USB NOT RECOGNIZED " Error.

having problem with l1020 . usb does not recognize error comes wiith l1020 when it connect to pc , yesterday tried almost 6 hours , some times it comes but again it goes with the same error , changed the usb from default which comes with to high speed 3.0 , and also changed the pc , nothing happen .

if the ucb not recognize on the pc i will not be able to windows recovery tool ,

things goes worst , when i soft reset the phone in wp10 tp, after soft reset , it started restarting , infinite loop. keep restarting ....

and also tried hard reset from button , its not working ,

any solution ?

can i do flashing the phone with nokia care suite ? if yes-

please tell me the procedure and requirments

but if the usb is not recognizing how can i detect the phone on nokia care suite software ?? :(

please help, thanks in advance

1 sec ago

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: windows 10 tp - on lumia 1020 stuck in restarting loop, & " USB NOT RECOGNIZED " Error.

having problem with l1020 . usb does not recognize error comes wiith l1020 when it connect to pc , yesterday tried almost 6 hours , some times it comes but again it goes with the same error , changed the usb from default which comes with to high speed 3.0 , and also changed the pc , nothing happen .

if the ucb not recognize on the pc i will not be able to windows recovery tool ,

things goes worst , when i soft reset the phone in wp10 tp, after soft reset , it started restarting , infinite loop. keep restarting ....

and also tried hard reset from button , its not working ,

any solution ?

can i do flashing the phone with nokia care suite ? if yes-

please tell me the procedure and requirments

but if the usb is not recognizing how can i detect the phone on nokia care suite software ?? :(

please help, thanks in advance

1 sec ago

How to roll back from Windows 10 Preview to Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Central

follow the steps. this will be useful. ;) good day

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: windows 10 tp - on lumia 1020 stuck in restarting loop, & " USB NOT RECOGNIZED " Error.

dont reply or suggest things without reading the full msg :(

mdau

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

dont reply or suggest things without reading the full msg :(

Nokia care suite works well, at least it did for my 925. Search for a thread in xda developers site

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

and what happened when you selected the "my phone wasn't recognised" option?

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site

ok, but my phone usb not recognizing on pc , i think "usb not recognizing " problem with l1020 is old and common ,

if i use nokia care suite , how can it detect the phone on pc ?

and nokia servers are offline for nokia care suite , means no longer supported .

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site

thanks for a link , i will have a look into it :)

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site

windows recovery tool - keep "waiting for connection"...... i tried it for 2 hours , nothing work

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Search for "Dead flash using Nokia recovery suite" see if the force install works. There are multiple threads, videos and articles all over the web on it

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site

windows recovery tool - keep "waiting for connection"...... i tried it for 2 hours , nothing work

Did you use the Windows Software Recovery Tool before you installed the W10TP?
Try more USB cables and different USB ports (or even a different PC). I needed a while ago 5 USB cables and 2 USB ports before the phone recognized.

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site

i dont remember , before wp10, i think i used once , not sure

yes i tried changing data cabels and pc also , not working

yes some times it recognise , but it was the like 1out of 100 attempts ,
but now it is not possible recognize , coz the phone is keep restarting :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99