Office Apps not in Windows 10 for Phones

jfreiman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I knew about Office not being included in the latest version of Windows 10 for Phone TP, but I am more than a little surprised that I can't open any of my Office docs/files in either IE or Spartan! LOL

I guess I'll have to carry my shopping list in my wallet and/or pocket until this a) arrives in the Store b) next TP is released or c) I take a break from W10 and go back to 8.1 for a while..... ;)

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
It is indeed a bit of a downer, heck Office Online doesn't work even. And the "download the app from Google Play store" dialogs are just insulting.

But there's a Microsoft shopping list app you can use. It's clunky and doesn't backup anywhere, but it does the job.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I knew about Office not being included in the latest version of Windows 10 for Phone TP, but I am more than a little surprised that I can't open any of my Office docs/files in either IE or Spartan! LOL

I guess I'll have to carry my shopping list in my wallet and/or pocket until this a) arrives in the Store b) next TP is released or c) I take a break from W10 and go back to 8.1 for a while..... ;)

Since when could a browser open office files?

My suggestion, roll back to 8.1. W10 Mobile is not worth it yet (unlike desktop, which is like 95% working).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2