Problem in turning on the data

SirThoreth

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
is already turned on .. u cant turn it off.. is always on

It's always on, except when it isn't. Case in point: installed the TP on my Lumia 521 last night, and now data over T-Mobile does not work, stating I have a problem with my access point. WiFi works fine (which is how I'm typing this). A hard reset didn't resolve the issue.

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
try reselecting another access point if you have two ap or add another access point and put anything on it. make it active. then select the original access point.

SirThoreth

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
try reselecting another access point if you have two ap or add another access point and put anything on it. make it active. then select the original access point.

Can't add a second one. When I try, it brings up the screen to enter all the settings. However, when I go to enter the settings, grabbing the ones from T-Mobile on my 925, it sits on a black screen with the Done icon greyed out and only the Cancel icon active. I have the keyboard active for a second and can type until I hit the Enter or back buttons, but don't see the text field anymore once I select it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte