Xbox Music Pass Streaming Issues?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having issues streaming album since the new tp build came out? If I try to stream a album it plays like 1-3 songs with long pauses in between and sometimes stops playing or will skip alot of songs to get towards the end of the album.

Anyone else having problems streaming Xbox music?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having issues streaming album since the new tp build came out? If I try to stream a album it plays like 1-3 songs with long pauses in between and sometimes stops playing or will skip alot of songs to get towards the end of the album.

Anyone else having problems streaming Xbox music?

seems like a bug. and was expected as this is a TP. i suggest you to do a hard reset or wait for the next build which will have a fix for this. :) good day

jfreiman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Deadwrong3, yes, I am having the same issue too. However, i'm also seeing the same problem while playing music that is stored on my SD card on my 1520. I also find that when I'm listening to music (wired headphones) other apps fail to load or take an exceedingly long time to load - like 40 seconds to 2 minutes longer.
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! :D

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Same issue with music on my SD card as well not I was actually going to find a 3rd party music app that app to read my music n stream my music pass with till they fix it

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Deadwrong3, yes, I am having the same issue too. However, i'm also seeing the same problem while playing music that is stored on my SD card on my 1520. I also find that when I'm listening to music (wired headphones) other apps fail to load or take an exceedingly long time to load - like 40 seconds to 2 minutes longer.
Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! :D

Ice found that using mix radio y to play music from my SD card works fine without the problems from the Xbox music app. So I'm wondering if I can find a app that lets me use my Xbox music pass would work without those problems

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion