Why isn't my wake/sleep option appearing on my lock screen?

ramil rocker

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
facing problem in wake/sleep due to non appearing of lock screen

i recently upgrade my lumia 1020 8.1 into windows 10 technical preview. after it, i cannot open my settings icon and from it my lock screen does not appearing due to which i can't wake/sleep my phone, i have to do it manually by reboot keys, please suggest me something.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: facing problem in wake/sleep due to non appearing of lock screen

i recently upgrade my lumia 1020 8.1 into windows 10 technical preview. after it, i cannot open my settings icon and from it my lock screen does not appearing due to which i can't wake/sleep my phone, i have to do it manually by reboot keys, please suggest me something.

this is a known bug. i suggest you to roll back to win 8.1. as these bugs wont be fixed even after a hard reset. to reboot press and hold lock key+volume down until the phone vibrates ;) goodday

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site

Usually if you haven't done so then do a hard reset as that has solved people's problems already.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

this is a known bug. i suggest you to roll back to win 8.1. as these bugs wont be fixed even after a hard reset. to reboot press and hold lock key+volume down until the phone vibrates ;) goodday
Hard reset on my 1020 sorted it out.

ramil rocker

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site

Hello, my dell XPS 15 laptop automatically upgrade in to windows 10 first it is downloading it and then preparing it for installing from very long time may 3-4 hours. Is it normal procedure or there is some problem
in it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre