new microsoft app

windows-10-technical-preview-for-phones-photos-app-on-phone-and-laptop.jpg

"yeah, everybody uses hamburger!!"

Yao-ming-meme.jpg

Last edited:

Spectrum90

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I don't see big changes on those apps. The hamburger was moved to the right and the icon changed from three horizontal lines to three dots. The current YouTube app has tabs, one for videos the other for music.

All the commands and navigation are at the top, Google and Microsoft mostly agree.

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
With Android M announcements and where Microsoft has been taking Windows Phone design, Android is looking more appealing for the first time
Sent from my Purple Velociraptor running Windows Phone 8.1

Tinker Taylor

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nokia 930. I love the phone and I am getting use to the interface. Rather than criticise the UI, I'd like to tell M.S. what I would like to see. Why not have individual colors for each icon. Humans are visual beings...we immediately recognise things by colour and shape and not by solely by iconography. Why is the phone, message, radio, camera app and settings etc..... all the same colour. I should be able to give each an individual colour or use gradients of colour. I know this is more hardware intensive than bland colours but I have a high end quad core which can handle it. I'm telling you M.S. ...if you want to sell phones...improve your U.I.

Snowy Nokia

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
First I'd like to thank the OP for this thread!
May I request from the OP a change to the thread title(if found fit) it wasn't easy searching for this thread and it will keep things contextual in the discussion
Like "UI/UX design of Windows Mobile 10, discussion & suggestions"
Or whatever works for ya, or not 😊
I'm just excited to read to and join this thread an see it keep growing and be positively constructive.

Now let me head back over the thread, read through it entirely an partake lol.
Thx again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett