Why isn't my phone associated with MS Account after Win 10 Update?

cyborgnish

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Phone not associated with MS Account after Win 10 Update!

Past few days I was trying to log in to my Microsoft Account which was associated with my phone but it always showed up a page saying My Phone (and not Lumia 920 like before). Today I looked at it properly and saw that it also said there is no phone associated with this account. That means I cannot find my phone if it gets lost with Win 10 TP installed! This is very dangerous and serious issue. Can any one of you confirm if this is happening with you too?

Also when I go to settings>>accounts now there is no longer a sub-setting to see which MS account my phone is associated with! Do anyone of you know how to confirm the Microsoft account that you phone is associated with on Win 10 TP??? The accounts option shows only the following items:

1. Workplace
2. Provisioning
3. Sync your settings
4. Kid's Corner
5. Apps Corner

cpyne

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Phone not associated with MS Account after Win 10 Update!

Same problem here... How do you get to "accounts" in wp10? It seems like it should be right here, but I also only see these 5 choices

cyborgnish

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site

Goto All Settings from action center toggle button >> then select 5th option from top (Accounts)

cyborgnish

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site

Apparently the problem is solved now. I think MS updated the Find my phone website and now I can see my device on that page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786