Trying to get back to 8.1

xsodaxmachinex

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to get my phone (Nokia 920) back to 8.1 but the Windows Recovery software seems to be stuck

I was able to get the software install no problem on my phone and the software discovers my phone without a problem, but when I click on my phone icon it seems to be stuck on "READING PHONE INFORMATION". I am not sure how long it is supposed to be going for but I can't seem to get past this one part. Any ideas?

xsodaxmachinex

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia Software Recovery doesn't even recognize when I plug in my phone at all. Either with the normal start up or even under the option of my phone does not start up or respond. It doesn't see my phone at all. With the Windows one it at least saw my phone. Thanks for the suggestion though. I guess it is bad luck on my part. (This is on windows 7 Pro 64 bit if that makes any difference.)

The Extreme G

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
It could be driver/installation issues. Try uninstalling anything that pertained to any of the recovery tools. That should be anything that has Lumia, Nokia, Recovery, and WinUSB listed in Programs and Features and/or anything published by Nokia. Reboot the PC then reinstall the recovery software.

If that doesn't work then you may need to try another PC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs