Windows Insider and Lumia Icon

NitOxYs

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
So.. The Lumia Icon.. I have the Windows Insider app installed. I periodically check for my phone to be able to get the update. I checked and it went far past what it did before. It went I chose fast updates. It asks to restart. After it restarts I checked for Updates. It installed an Update, rebooted and then it just doesn't get the specified Windows 10 TP. The Insider App just loops rebooting the phone after you apply it once. Looking forward to testing it for the Icon. I did read it was delayed for the Icon because of a partition issue, but it did attempt to download an update to fix it. Anyone else experiencing this?

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Icon and 930 are still not supported because of a scalling issue in the UI. We have to wait for the next build, maybe next week. Via insider app all they get now is gdr2.

Last edited:

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Icon and 930 are still not supported because of a scalling issue in the UI. We have to wait for the next build, maybe next week. Via insider app all they get now is gdr2.

Actually, at least my Lumia Icon updated but not to GDR2. We're getting virtually nothing. I've heard the 930 did update to GDR2. 😒

mariusmuntean

Banned
Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear that. To be honest, I also hoped that these two would see the update to 10 TP, but I'd rather wait for a more stable release. 1520 has many issues with the current build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClareceKeard