Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10052

sisqo88

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Can someone of you guys please test something for me. I don't want to open a new thread because of it.
I can't listen my WhatsApp voice messages I'm receiving. I'm the only one with this problem or is it a bug which everybody facing it ?. It would be nice if someone would send a voice message to his self and would try to listen to it.

Thanks in advance for your help

By the way I can't install the new Xbox music app update

BeornSV

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
After i had three attempts to install the update 10.0.12534, after which on my nokia 1020 nothing isn`t worked properly , I went back to 8.1 via WP Recovery Tool, and stopped at Denim update.
Now, in Settings> Phone update, stand, ready to be Downloaded 10.0.12534 and I can`t check anything in wind insider app until install it.
Is there anything I can do to install directly the update 10.0.12544 without installing 10.0.12534 on Windows 8.1 Denim ?

avi_920

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I can't listen my WhatsApp voice messages I'm receiving. I'm the only one with this problem or is it a bug which everybody facing it ?. It would be nice if someone would send a voice message to his self and would try to listen to it.

By the way I can't install the new Xbox music app update

Whatsapp doesn't work at all!

& yes, Music app can't be updated, in L920.

Formula84

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Transparent tiles work on my 1020. And it's faster than ever.
I did a clean install of W104PTP rather than an upgrade.

Where Can you toggle transparent tiles? I know they stayed after my update from 8.1 but as soon as you change something it's lost and can't get it back.

grocorg

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't see the update in Germany. I am looking at 'phone update' and press 'check for updates'. Is the update available in certain regions only? I use an unlocked Lumina 925.

I'm liking the direction windows 10 takes and am eager to see the next steps!

Thanks!

Clive Rennie

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem I then went into language and selected two English Canada and Caribbean and restarted device then did the update again and it worked on my L1520 hope that helps

BeornSV

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 1320 never received the Denim update, Im still in Cyan but I have Windows 10

It's a display bug - it shows Cyan. But is lying.

The first time I got Denim update after returning from Windows 10 TP to Windows 8.1 over checking update on Insider Fast Ring.
I also had Cyan before, and to install the TP, first I had to update on Denim. After the updates on Denim isn`t immediately showed Denim in extras , still showing Cyan. You must restart phone.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Any fix for the background issue where it moves to the left?

I have the same issue on my 1520. Is the problem only on that device or all WP10TP devices? Anyway, after I installed the latest build and redid my background, it has stayed in place thus far (5 hours so far). Fingers crossed!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6