Joy stick in keyboard

sbysingh

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Just asking from those users who have latest update of preview window... Is joy removed from keyboard or not?? If they remove it.. Why they remove the joystick?? Because am watch the latest update screenshots... There is no joystick in keyboard..

svaethier

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Just asking from those users who have latest update of preview window... Is joy removed from keyboard or not?? If they remove it.. Why they remove the joystick?? Because am watch the latest update screenshots... There is no joystick in keyboard..
Joystick is still on keyboard in latest build

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
There's different keyboards, oddly (for instance the keyboard for Skype isn't the same as the one for MMS), and only one of those keyboards has the joystick, but hopefully they all get it by the time of release.

EssThree

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
There's different keyboards, oddly (for instance the keyboard for Skype isn't the same as the one for MMS), and only one of those keyboards has the joystick, but hopefully they all get it by the time of release.
This really bugs me. I can't remember if it was WinPho 7.5 or WinPho 8.0, but I remember IE having a different keyboard to other parts of the OS (I think it lacked text prediction?) and it always frustrated me having something that I heavily relied on not being present.

I really hope MS makes the keyboard standardised across the OS in Win10...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers