Lock screen of w10 for phones(TP) missing a feature

Prathameshk

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Today I noticed that lock screen of w10 for phones TP doesn't have dynamic effect as wp8/8.1...the bouncing effect is missing in the lock screen...i think they should implement this effect in next builds...

mjyumping

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I noticed that too, it doesn't bounce.

You know what I think? I think Microsoft is getting it designed now to support custom live lockscreens, just waiting to be released on later builds!

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I noticed that too, it doesn't bounce.

You know what I think? I think Microsoft is getting it designed now to support custom live lockscreens, just waiting to be released on later builds!

very likely! Even Daniel thinks its being implemented natively, tetra lock screen got removed from the store, then a user in the comments claimed to work for Microsoft and said something along the lines of "it was removed because its being included into a future feature of the os" Daniel replied in agreement, so yea, 'm expecting big lock screen overhaul in a future build. that will probably be quite a few builds away from public testing though

Last edited:

Formula84

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
very likely! Even Daniel thinks its being implemented natively, tetra lock screen got removed from the store, then a user in the comments claimed to work for Microsoft and said something along the lines of "it was removed because its not being included into a future feature of the os" Daniel replied in agreement, so yea, 'm expecting big lock screen overhaul in a future build. that will probably be quite a few builds away from public testing though

I sure hope so, I would love an overhaul, the current implementation seems lacking compared to other OS.

Aditya Kanitkar

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Recently got 10052 build on Lumia 925... Besides other bugs... One hell of a Show stopper in the build is - Malfunction of Power/Lock button and Lockscreen app settings are damaged.. Rolling back to 8.1 as my phone becomes useless... Only a soft reset turns on my phone...

My guess is... Whoever was using Live Lock screen app on 8.1 and then went for WP10, Got screwed up with lock button...

Any such observations u got ?

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Recently got 10052 build on Lumia 925... Besides other bugs... One hell of a Show stopper in the build is - Malfunction of Power/Lock button and Lockscreen app settings are damaged.. Rolling back to 8.1 as my phone becomes useless... Only a soft reset turns on my phone...

My guess is... Whoever was using Live Lock screen app on 8.1 and then went for WP10, Got screwed up with lock button...

Any such observations u got ?

the live lockscreen app does do as you say, but you can simply go to the personalization settings and change the background and it should work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234