Power button malfunction after Windows 10 build 10052 on Lumia 925

Aditya Kanitkar

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

I've got 10052 build on my Lumia 925. Overall its fine few bugs here n there...

BUT, Major showstopper for me is my Power/lock button is not working properly.
When i press lock button, It locks the phone FOREVER... :unhappysweat:
Only a soft reset (Lock button + volume down hold for 10 seconds) will turn the phone on.

Please suggest, Otherwise i've to go back to 8.1 :unhappy:

Anybody had this problem with any phones ?

shykhan16

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
While I do have a Lumia 925, I have not experienced that problem. I did get the windows 10 build but oh my gosh it was horrible. My camera stopped working, it ruined my MIC so I can no longer record videos with audio or use speakerphone. And I my phone was ridiculously buggy. I immediately switched back to 8.1 and it felt so much better than buggy W10. I recommend you to go back to 8.1 cause W10 was just too bad. Even after rebooting back to 8.1, my MIC is still jacked up

Aditya Kanitkar

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
While I do have a Lumia 925, I have not experienced that problem. I did get the windows 10 build but oh my gosh it was horrible. My camera stopped working, it ruined my MIC so I can no longer record videos with audio or use speakerphone. And I my phone was ridiculously buggy. I immediately switched back to 8.1 and it felt so much better than buggy W10. I recommend you to go back to 8.1 cause W10 was just too bad. Even after rebooting back to 8.1, my MIC is still jacked up

Hello shykhan16 ... I see... Thats bad... but , Can u pls confirm if u r using Live lock screen on ur 925 with W8.1 OS.. ?

Aditya Kanitkar

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue on my 1020. Once the screen goes dark I have to reset it. Anyone have a fix for this?

Hello ballaonnabudget , I think this issue is related to 925 and 1020's older known issue with glance hanging up issue...
Can you please confirm if you are using Live lock screen currently as part of 8.1 OS ? I'm just trying to figure out something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077