Can't change background, gallery app crash all the time

downup

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi, got TP on my 1520 and i can't access to gallery because it crash all the time. So when i try to change background/wallpapper does it crash

Anyways is there someone here that can try this background and with "steel" theme
steel.jpg

I want to see how it looks "borderless" :)

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
It tends to fail for me if I attempt to navigate to other folders (not a full crash, but it snaps back to the Choose Your Picture screen once I choose a folder via Locations), so I connect the phone to my PC and move images into Camera Roll which seems to be the only folder my phone wants to see right now. You might have to wait a few seconds for newly added images to appear in the Camera Roll.

I love the idea! Sadly, your steel-on-steel thing doesn't work because the tiles and the desktop wallpaper itself are both translucent. If you have a Dark theme set, your wallpaper will be darkened (all values moved slightly towards black), and Light does the opposite (all values moved slightly towards white). Then the tiles themselves also shift the values below them toward the theme colour. This means the tile is darker than the background in the Light theme, and lighter than the background in the Dark theme.

Here's the problem in Light:

nogosadly.jpg

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
To resolve the issue crashing , when selecting pictures, you can try the following:

1) Open the photos app and leave it open for around a minute or so
2) Then restart your phone with a soft reset
3) Then open your photos app again
4) After all pics are loaded into the photos app, close the app
5) Now try to change background

This worked for me on my 1520 and 1020. Hope this helps.
Posted on Lumia 1520 via Taptalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon