Update 10074 windows 10 TP feedback app broken.

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi, is anyone else experiencing issues with the windows 10 feedback app for version 10074. I?ve being using it for a couple of days and sent many feedback samples. But on checking I can find them nowhere. I did two test feedback samples and checked again the next day. Also gone! I think the is a problem with the feedback app. I can?t tell if my feedback for version 10074 is sent or not. I checked other versions and feedback, but they are working there. Should I report this to microsoft community? I don?t know otherwise how to communicate to microsoft if feedback is not being sent. Thanks.

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
tried changing region and language within the app but still no change! My feedback is gone! I think there is a bug in the feedback app in 10074. It is not regestering a users feedback. I've looked through the whole app, I cannot find my feedback anywhere in the lists and categories. Not even 2 new feedback test items are regestering. I'm not sure if my feedback is being saved at the backend. I am not getting confirmation after " send" that feedback was received by microsoft, but there is no visual confirmation on the front end otherwise. This was diferent in previous version where my feedback would show in the lists. A bug?

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Okay tried looking at my feedback score at the insider's hub. I had 50x feedback listed. And added 10 pieces of feedback and rechecked. Did not change any language or region settings. The count still remains at 50.
I think the feedback app is broken. A bit unfortunate. There are still bugs but no way to report them to microsoft. Very frustrating and no way of knowing if others are having the same issue. With the latest feedback I think I'm only seeing feedback from 10061 in the listings. It either is a bug, or microsoft has turned off the feedback and forgot to mention this to the insider's in the insider's preview of windows 10 100074. Confused? I am. Microsoft support also does not work. Should I try microsoft community?

johnw577777

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Using windows 10 build 10240, I'm having the same trouble it's very annoying I tried posting about Cortana icons not matching labels reporting not for UK British region and language disabled yet working except for being able to enable the app by saying "Hey Cortana" so check the reporting after receiving the Thank You for sending the feedback I set the filter show my posts and they also did not show.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720