W10P stable enough yet?

Stephen Burysek

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Wanting to try it out on my phone. I have a 635. It's my main phone but I don't care if there are glitches or bugs. Just as long as the basics work well enough like IE and text messaging I will be happy enough. Is it safe to update or is it still buggy to the point that basic functions are broken frequently?

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I get random freezing that requires soft resets, text that appears in white blocks, crashing when tapping notifications, certain apps not installing, graphical bugs in some games, not all settings are working properly (Glance, Hey Cortana, etc,) start screen wallpaper shifting to the left...

But otherwise it's fine!

DCTF

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Have a look if you're curious, submit your feedback, and when it's getting on your nerves go straight back to 8.1. Don't struggle on with it past the point that it's interesting to you, or you'll end up writing bitter posts on this board day and night like some kind of joyless freak and nobody will love you.

Wait until later this week, though. They've already had all the feedback from the current build. We're hoping there will be an update soon, and if it brings the things we think it will, it's going to be quite a lot different to WP10 as it is today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett