Should I download technical preview in my Lumia 730 now??

kklemn

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
wait until reviews... an update is just released... in a few hours people will post reviews.
The curent build is REALLY not great, and i had it on my daily driver... while staying in UK this weekend (i hoped for update last thursday) it took me 3 hours to send a recording (mail attachments didn't work... file picker didn't work etc). after the device rebook, it took appx 10 minutes for the SMS app to work. and even after that it took as much as 30s to load an sms (sometimes you had to close the app and try again)

Let's hope this build is way better. trust me, WAIT for reviews!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you have to ask and are worried about unforeseen (and foreseen consequences) DO NOT TOUCH IT.

Save yourself the trouble and do not do it.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Plz suggest me should I do it in my only phone or not?

The implications of the word "should" point at a "need" or "necessity". Hence, if you absolutely need to, then proceed. Otherwise, that is without a need or just out of sheer curiosity for instance, then the risks involved in installing an unfinished build, such as but not limited to voiding the warranty and bricking the device, should have enough stopping power against impulsive installation, especially if you rely heavily on your L730 for daily use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077