Anyone else missing Store Beta in 10080?

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I seem to only have the old store and didn't get the beta store in my upgrade. Therefore I can't get office Went from 8.1 to 10080 on a Lumia 1520.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Did a hard reset and it didn't fix the problem. Someone in my other thread is missing the beta store too. So that make two people so far.

tofnow

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Did a hard reset and it didn't fix the problem. Someone in my other thread is missing the beta store too. So that make two people so far.
Add another. Also even though I did several hard resets, the new OS almost sucked the full battery down in about 5 hours to 20% and the normal charger couldn't keep up. I put it on a 1.2amp charger and got up enough to trust a Recovery which is almost done as I type. I'll pass until a more stable (with Store and universal apps) shows up.

Joseph Simmons

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
The store beta is there but the shortcut/ Tile for it is missing. I was able to install all office preview apps, music preview and the video preview through the browser. Once I got the link it opens the store preview on the phone.

Joseph Simmons

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Update.... Store beta is now there after a couple of restarts. However Outlook Mail is missing from my all apps list but it is still on my start screen

ncbartschi

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Store Beta and new Office previews randomly disappear and reappear from App list. Tiles stay fine, though. One workaround is to open the missing app from a Cortana search.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Add another. Also even though I did several hard resets, the new OS almost sucked the full battery down in about 5 hours to 20% and the normal charger couldn't keep up. I put it on a 1.2amp charger and got up enough to trust a Recovery which is almost done as I type. I'll pass until a more stable (with Store and universal apps) shows up.

Same here. My phone died while on the OEM AC charger. Started at 28% on the charger till it shut off. After it came back up it started to take a charge.

Tryggr

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the old store as well. I have tried a search for it and Cortana can't fins it either. I've rebooted numerous times since the upgrade and I haven't seen it appear even once. I'd love a few of the apps so would really like to figure this out. Lumia 830

elrohlik

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Same here (Lumia 1520), a was able to launch it trough search button. (i dont have cortana because i have Czech region). Just hit search button, right down store beta, then first green line should be Store (Beta) modern application. Then you cvan search for excel and other preview stuff. Hope that helps

se7en20

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Is there a case of missing apps in the latest build? I'm missing calendar and games hub. Outlook calendar doesn't even show the date on its tile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12