Live lockscreen

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
something a bit interesting I found when goofing off with the new build on my 1520 (build 10080)

So looking through the app list I noticed that there are two live lockscreen apps, "Live lockscreen" and "Live lockscreen BETA" now, as far as I remember they never updated the app once, so now that there is an app dropping the beta tag in windows 10, I can only assume we are finally getting this built in, and it excites me very much!

I tried opening them both, the BETA crashes to start screen instantly, the non beta loads up and allows you to select one, how ever upon bringing up the lockscreen the phone reboots and resets the lockscreen back to default

what do you guys think? Me personally, I've suspected the live lockscreen beta was just an experiment for a long time and that the next major version of windows phone would implement it in a much better way, but its nice to finally start seeing the epic return of the live lockscreen idea!

IZmcyfS.jpg

Last edited:

Tepid

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Be careful with this. Lumia Icon, sent my phone into a rolling reboot.
trying to restore it now. I will try to report back in about an hour if I could restore it.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Be careful with this. Lumia Icon, sent my phone into a rolling reboot.
trying to restore it now. I will try to report back in about an hour if I could restore it.

Oh don't try it! I should of put a warning up there, while my 1520 reboots once and resets the lockscreen wallpaper back to bing, my 925 didn't and went into a boot loop loop like your 930.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon