windows phone 10 and Band issue

ROGER LIDDLE

May 22, 2015
Visit site
I have 10 on my icon and it syncs with the new Band I just got through Bluetooth, but the apps like texts, messages, etc do no show. They keep saying "nothing new". I have gotten a calendar indication and it records sleep etc. through the health app, but even Cortana on the band says "nothing new - check back later" -- could really use help!

cvflowe

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes, this is pretty much a known issue, W10 mobile does not work well Microsoft band. Sometimes I get email and text to come thru, but with Cortana it does not work. Lumia 1520.

ROGER LIDDLE

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, I suspected that was the case and I guess that is why they call it a "beta" and warn you on their web page up front -- Good to know that I am not alone though :)

Shaun Buckle

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue, I haven't received ONE notification since going win10.. But like you say, a sacrifice for early access :) .. Hopefully fixed for the 29th.

Rasetech

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Thats where my comment is pointing at ;)

If you really believe this, than I am sry to kill of your hopes. On 29th of July only the desktop version of Windows 10 is released. Windows 10 Mobile is expected by the end of October earliest.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm that when my upgraded from 8.1 to 10, my band stopped working. After a factory reset of the phone and the band, I see notifications as usual now, except for the caveat that Text Messages don't automatically appear on the band, they just show up when I read the messages on the phone. All other notifications show up as expected.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I still have no notifications in 149 :(
yeah, sorry I didn't update my post here. I posted in two other threads that after about 3 days I couldn't stand it anymore. Battery life was all over the place and sometimes I received notifications multiple times and then delayed. It wasn't reliable anymore on my main phone. Hopefully the next one will be good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss