New mail outlook not found: where is it?

natan man

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't find in store beta ,the new app of mail and calendar. Yesterday I updated the app, today I did hard rest and the app back to the old version,now I can't find the new one. I tried all the combination in the store but no result. Please help me

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: New mail outlook not founded!

Looks like it has been pulled by MS. No one can download the new version for last 2 days

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Damn! It won't install. I uninstalled the existing apps and it still won't install. Now I am stuck without mail and calendar with no mood to factory reset

abrichman

May 28, 2015
Visit site
FWIW, my Outlook suddenly began failing last night (it was never a problem on my first two hard resets, the one in question being the third). Failing in the sense that I was not able to reply to emails, as soon as I'd touch in the To/Subject/Body, it would send me back to the Start Screen. I tried removing and reinstalling but also could not find the app .... moments later, it was reinstalled but didn't work any better.

I did another hard reset last night (because I am not able to roll back to Win 8.1 with the rollback tool and was hoping the problem inlay there) and while it's the most stable the rest of the apps on the phone are, MS Outlook now kicks me out as soon as it syncs (ellipses stop moving and it kicks me to the Start).

This is on a Lumia 928

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
FWIW, my Outlook suddenly began failing last night (it was never a problem on my first two hard resets, the one in question being the third). Failing in the sense that I was not able to reply to emails, as soon as I'd touch in the To/Subject/Body, it would send me back to the Start Screen. I tried removing and reinstalling but also could not find the app .... moments later, it was reinstalled but didn't work any better.

I did another hard reset last night (because I am not able to roll back to Win 8.1 with the rollback tool and was hoping the problem inlay there) and while it's the most stable the rest of the apps on the phone are, MS Outlook now kicks me out as soon as it syncs (ellipses stop moving and it kicks me to the Start).

This is on a Lumia 928

After uninstalling it, how do you get it back? I see it in the store but cannot install it.

abrichman

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Well that was the rub, I didn't reinstall it ... it just came back. But it didn't work any better than prior. You can always look in the old store, nav to apps using the bottom right ellipsis and see if it's in your "apps" or "downloads" list but I don't recall seeing that. I am at 20% restore (back to 8.1) right now so cannot look for you. Good luck - I'd love for this to work because I do like where WP10 is going

Topherious

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I just did a search in store (beta) for "Outlook Mail" and tried again to install it to get the updated version and this time it immediately changed to Aquiring license and started downloading the 195MB and completed successfully. I didnt check for updates as i remember last time when i insstalled this updated version before i did a hard reset that it wasnt visible as an update but installed after a search.

I did do a soft reset immediately before this and was prompted to re-enter my Microsoft account details but i'm not sure if this had anything to do with the install succeeding. Cheers, Chris

abrichman

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Topherious, I think it might be related - I noticed that after I successfully rolled back to 8.1 from TP, still no Outlook (eeek). I rebooted, did a check through the store, in my apps, downloads, nothing .... A little while later I went into email + account in Settings and saw that Microsoft Account was not set. I clicked on it and it immediately downloaded Outlook to my start screen and started to sync it. It might work in your case slyronit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss