New TP build, when?

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Frankly, no difference between WP 8.1 Update 2 and WP10 TP 10080 in terms of power consumption, at least in my case. In both case in late evening I need to plug phone to power source.

stokes1510

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Frankly, no difference between WP 8.1 Update 2 and WP10 TP 10080 in terms of power consumption, at least in my case. In both case in late evening I need to plug phone to power source.

Just hoping it might be better as having to charge my phone 3-4 times a day is getting tiresome, have already tweeted out to lumiahelp for more advice just waiting for a reply. Soft and hard reset haven't helped much either, hoping its just a faulty battery and the can replace it asap

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I know on the PC side the slow ring will not get the latest fast ring release and a new build will be issued to both after internal testing. I would imagine that the slow ring mobile users will also not get the latest fast ring release as it is way too unstable on many devices and a new build will be released to both when one passes internal testing, maybe in a week or two or three.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Initially on my L930 only option was Fast ring, once when I made upgrade on 10080, I was be able to choose Fast or Slow. According with that, I assume that 10080 is only for Fast Insiders.

ame phirinyane

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
i wish the fast ring cycle could be 3weeks to release and the slow ring 4weeks ,so as to give them time to try out and implement the changes we find testing the OS.i know being a fast ring user and belive me the phone can reaaly push you over the edge when you want to try sending an urgent text and it resets.and there is a message that keeps popping up reminding of a scheduled reset,but once you press to open it does nothing.

josipogo

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
I will wait end of week to see will it be some new TP build release. If this not happend, I will goes back to WP 8.1. Simply couple really annoying bugs (not opening people hub, photos all not working where customization not possible, touch not work...) force me to return to WP 8.1.

Piyush Jain3

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully Microsoft team will fix upgrade bug on 10134 for mobile so that I stay on TP.

I never understood why microsoft name the build for mobile similar to the pc build when there is such a huge difference in their performance.... I know that msft believe in one platform and are trying to sync it... But as far as build no. goes they doesn't match in terms of performance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo