Amazing how they listen to insider feedback!

anon(5335899)

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
There not listening at all, most of these changes just make sense and were planned a long time ago. The whole feedback and insider thing is really mostly PR and hype.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
There not listening at all, most of these changes just make sense and were planned a long time ago. The whole feedback and insider thing is really mostly PR and hype.

I somewhat feel this way also, because it seems a little far fetched for them to be able to constantly take in feedback and Implement them as they go along, and know for sure exactly when it will be finished.. They have to at least have cut off the taking in of new requested features at some point and just start focusing on smoothening things out/fixing bugs in order for it to be done by a certain date.. I honestly feel like they're probably done with W10 already and just giving us their old rough & rusty builds to make ppl feel like they're apart of the progression...but I'm probably wrong

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I somewhat feel this way also, because it seems a little far fetched for them to be able to constantly take in feedback and Implement them as they go along, and know for sure exactly when it will be finished.. They have to at least have cut off the taking in of new requested features at some point and just start focusing on smoothening things out/fixing bugs in order for it to be done by a certain date.. I honestly feel like they're probably done with W10 already and just giving us their old rough & rusty builds to make ppl feel like they're apart of the progression...but I'm probably wrong

Wat.

"They have to at least have cut off the taking in of new requested features at some point and just start focusing on smoothening things out/fixing bugs in order for it to be done by a certain date"

Oh you mean what they are doing NOW?
It's pretty obvious insider feedback HAS shaped W10, sure there were certainly things Microsoft had already decided on before hand and wasn't gonna budge on, but a lot of smaller details Microsoft has easily shaped around feedback.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Gotta remember that for every "this sucks" bit of feedback they get, you can almost guarantee there's a "that's super awesome" feedback item as well.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
If they are listening to feedback they are definitely ignoring any of it that concerns tablet mode.

Yes, there are things they don't budge on and I will agree with that one. They also won't budge on the round profile photos either. But overall the program has shaped Win 10.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
That's cos round elements for people, work.
I get it, I just don't like it :) I've had to give up similar battles in my professional career when it comes to design decisions. If there is no risk of life involved sometimes you just have to move on.

I don't really mind hamburger menus myself but it's a source of much anger for many. But I understand their decisions here as well (especially considering the ability to direct port android and iOS apps), more so than I do those dang blasted round profile photos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb