WIN 10 Preview - can't send MMS

Kimberly Dougherty

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the Lumia 930 and installed Win 10 preview and while buggy was working. Unfortunately, I killed my phone...and got a new one. I just installed the tech preview again and this time no MMS are working. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I was unable to get mms on my 930 running the 10 preview. I use a Straight Talk AT&T SIM card though, and on the latest preview the option to add mms apn did not exist. Had to roll back to 8.1 for that reason. Are you using a regular carrier? If so then not sure why yours doesn't work.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I know if you are trying to attach a picture, you must do it through the photo hub and not directly in the messaging thread.

Kimberly Dougherty

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have ATT. The really odd thing is it worked just fine on my previous 930. Unfortunately, it met an untimely death and I replaced it with another 930. But this one when I upgraded the MMS doesn't work. I think I'll be forced to do a factory reset. The other odd thing is none of the win10 apps downloaded -- store, Spartan, mail --- none of them

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I have ATT. The really odd thing is it worked just fine on my previous 930. Unfortunately, it met an untimely death and I replaced it with another 930. But this one when I upgraded the MMS doesn't work. I think I'll be forced to do a factory reset. The other odd thing is none of the win10 apps downloaded -- store, Spartan, mail --- none of them

Sure sounds like hard reset time then.:'(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa