How to turn back ON Cortana

ad4mss

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I have changed region+language from United States to other one, then restarted phone to install apps from other region market, then change region/language back to United States, but when I entered Cortana tile, there was only Bing photo of day etc. I did few restarts already but Cortana still don't wanna get back. Any clues? I'm using Lumia 1520 with Windows 10 TP latest build release.

ad4mss

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I appreciate your answer, but this url lead to solution for Windows Phone 8.1 not Windows 10 Mobile Technical Preview. Please any other advise?

Wishallrah

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I have changed region+language from United States to other one, then restarted phone to install apps from other region market, then change region/language back to United States, but when I entered Cortana tile, there was only Bing photo of day etc. I did few restarts already but Cortana still don't wanna get back. Any clues? I'm using Lumia 1520 with Windows 10 TP latest build release.

Try a soft reset of the phone. Hold the volume down key and the power key until the phone reboots. This can fix the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05