Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10136

Status
Not open for further replies.

prelude2

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Yes, i read. i waited about 30 min without touching after install. But nothing changed. And my problem is not about lockscreen. My problem is black loading start screen (tiles screen). And also my lockscreen shows date and time. when i first install this update above 8.1, that was working but alittle bit laggy. So i make a hard reset. After hard reset this problem happened to me.

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes, i read. i waited about 30 min without touching after install. But nothing changed. And my problem is not about lockscreen. My problem is black loading start screen (tiles screen). And also my lockscreen shows date and time. when i first install this update above 8.1, that was working but alittle bit laggy. So i make a hard reset. After hard reset this problem happened to me.

Me and you have the exact problem. Did my reset after the update to come to a screen with loading and resuming with not tiles whatsoever. Resetted again but still no luck.

Now I have reverted back to 8.1 and I'm trying to update from there as the first time I updated to the new build. No backups or anything. Fresh install as usual and I'll post what happens. Lumia 930.

David Feifer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Weird, everything is installed and finalized on my icon and it definitely seems faster to me over the 80 build. The only thing to me that is slightly annoying is the slight delay between when you select an app to launch and when it launches. About 2-2.5 seconds.

mflotron

May 22, 2014
Visit site

I have the same problem. I give up and used the recovery tool.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I've got an issue where some wallpapers show up blurry when I set them for my Start background... and the over the tiles version still stretches the wallpaper over each individual tile.

keezdriver1

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Well, I jumped the gun on complaining about the new build but it took a hard reset to make it work. Once I did that I was able to create an exchange account for email (all of he settings were where they should have been) and the phone now lets me make outgoing calls. I know it is not close to being finished but it is the best build yet. Still cannot find where to set the mail notifications sounds thought. not a giant deal breaker and they are probably there somewhere.

Robinsonmac

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Piece of ****, no other way to put it.... I installed 10080 and had a endless loading screen, went back to 8.1, Tried this build on my ICON, endless reboot loop...

Phone boots, see the Windows logo for a split second, goes to gears, shuts off after 10 seconds, hit the power button and rinse and repeat....

Tried to hard reset, no matter what I tried (following above directions), I would never get a exclamation point, tried about 10 times (I have done it before, so, know how it's done)

After 2 attempts will fully NON-WORKING phones, I guess I am done for a while. I guess I need to see very little posts with install issues and hear the word "stable" before I attempt it again...

Lumia Software Recovery tool is my savior !
My icon updated with zero issues, I just let it sit and let it do it's thing. Everyone has to be patient and let the install complete.

canadoc

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Are there are there any Nokia 1020 users that have installed this? I have all I have to say that while it seems to be working. I had to reinstall the Lumia camera app. I am unsure how one can then reframe the photos when taken as it is not behave the way did in 8.1.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I now have invisible Live Folders :p

The two folders on my Start screen doesn't show up and all apps in there can't be unpinned.

mikepalma

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
This build is a total bust. PC World in depth review shows fraught w problems, but Cortana looks good, woohoo. So little progress, so few apps, so few customers....future not looking so bright

8.1 ho hum

Last edited:

ddubw

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Gave it a go on my 1520.3. Everything worked great except the ability to add an account through O365. Not sure if this is a bug in the mail app or the OS, but once it is fixed I'll be right back on Win10. Need the work email/calendar so it's back to 8.1 for now.

monstervinvin

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Waiting Room for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10134

I have 8.1 Gdr2 but the update says 10.0.12534.59 ... which I believe is an older Build... do i need to install this first?

cdayo

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I also cannot open store beta. Anyone got a workaround for opening email attachments (i.e. PDFs) - currently opens a random link in edge browser?

EDIT: Store beta started working randomly after some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium