Cortana - White overlays on dark theme

anon(5725119)

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Even on the dark theme, Cortana's results show up on white backgrounds on both PC and Mobile. Do you think that this is final? I'm surprised more people haven't said anything about it, I think it looks really tacky.
I hope they change it.

Other points about Cortana:
I preferred the hamburger in the top right
I also preferred the music icon next to the hamburger, rather than in the menu itself

I would put all this stuff in feedback but I've already reverted to WP8.1. This build is still not usable, even on my backup phone.

dubor99

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Even on the dark theme, Cortana's results show up on white backgrounds on both PC and Mobile. Do you think that this is final? I'm surprised more people haven't said anything about it, I think it looks really tacky.
I hope they change it.

Other points about Cortana:
I preferred the hamburger in the top right
I also preferred the music icon next to the hamburger, rather than in the menu itself

I would put all this stuff in feedback but I've already reverted to WP8.1. This build is still not usable, even on my backup phone.

Thanks for your observation

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Windows won't be final really, but nothing is set in stone until RTM. Make the suggestion on UserVoice and hopefully Microsoft will take it into consideration.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Too bad about the music button. I liked that thing. BTW I think cortana will get the black version sooner or later. Though maybe even an transparent, I've heard something about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion