W10 BUILD 10136: Bugs and Defects List

Pie ty

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
New build 10136 and no internet connection ...

Since the new update, i have no internet connection about my provider on my Lumia 830. WLan works without problems ....

What can I do? :crying:

DarthMengon

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: 10136 On Lumia 930

I have a few issues on my 930, but i have (yet) not hard reset my device after upgrading.
i have to say that i have not upgrade from a clean install, but where everything was already productive setup (many apps, accounts...):

- Background Image is ugly and blurred
- Icons in Tiles are often to small and also blurred (not all, but for example, Messaging and Spartan
- MSN News app Shows no live tile
- Outlook Mail: Touch on the delete button in a email Detail view deletes the mail but delivers no Feedback
- Xbox App, Social Pivot: error message, cant connect
- App loading time is very slow (but Overall Performance is great)
- OneDrive App doesnt work at all. it always Shows no data (have disconnected/reconnected account and uninstalled/installed the app)
- OneNote: "Cursor" "jumps" often, is not really usable
- Audio recognition works in for example eMail, but not in Cortana (there is an error with Audio recognition). I am on german language

Could you confirm These Problems ?

Last edited:

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Problems with the newest Build

App list search bar holds the search text even after leaving:O
Outlook office 365 account cant be added with error 0x81030116
App list search text does not find OneNote but OneDrive with One. So it clearly doesn't look for the app name field.

Andries Werf

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: New build 10136 and no internet connection ...

How did you fix the Forever resuming screen, I already came accross this issue for 2 times :(

Crimsonrellik

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

Check your APN settings.
Setting>Network & Wireless>Cellular & SIM
Make sure Data connection is on.
-If not, turn it on and then try.
-If it is on, touch the sim card and hit properties.
Verify your settings. Try Search for Networks and under Mobile operator settings, touch Update settings.
Last resort is to go online and find your Internet APN settings and try the option to manually add an Internet APN, just below the update settings button.
Best of luck!

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Photos app missing on latest build

Hi all, before I tried a hard reset I wanted to check to see if there are any suggestions - my photos app is missing for the latest build. Even when clicking the photos icon on the camera at the top right it asks me to download an app, anyone else encountered this?

Thanks.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Photos app missing on latest build

Hi all, before I tried a hard reset I wanted to check to see if there are any suggestions - my photos app is missing for the latest build. Even when clicking the photos icon on the camera at the top right it asks me to download an app, anyone else encountered this?

Thanks.

Do a hard reset because it's the only way. I had exactly the same problem as you.

Ickis99

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Photos app missing on latest build

I had i similar problem. In my case the Store (Beta) was missing. A hard reset solves this.

After some hours of testing and playing around (Lumia 920) i personally would recommend a hard reset anyway after the upgrade. Not because the update wouldn?t work but because you keep all the old legacy app (like two "Phone"-Apps, two "Calendar"-Apps and so on) which only clutters your Apps-List. And most of them i couldn?t even remove.

Ickis99

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: W10 Mobile Build 10052 to 10136?

As far as i know the only upgrade path to the newest 10136 Build currently is directly from 8.1. If you already have 10052 or 10080 in the upgrade queue you can only reset this via a hard reset. I you are already on 10052 or 10080 how you have to reinstall 8.1 via WPRT.

Alternatively you could wait a while for the next build which should support upgrade from 10052 and 10080.

monstervinvin

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

waaa your reply is contradicting with DreadVenom's reply

i'm confused haha
i did reinstall and reenrolled my phone in the Windows Insider app and still giving me (10.0.12534.59)

Andries Werf

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site

Hey Crimson,

That was the solution, I was able to retrieve the settings of my mobile provider and added them manually through the APN setting

MutiUllah1

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: My ICON is going into boot loop after installing build 10136 ..

same here, i just updated my lumia icon and boot loops after installation of 10136 gears process...... :(

Pie ty

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site

Last resort is to go online and find your Internet APN settings and try the option to manually add an Internet APN, just below the update settings button.
Best of luck!

That was the solution! Now i have mobile-internet.

Many Thx .... :grin:

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

I wanna try updating my Lumia 1520 to the latest build but it says (10.0.12534.59)

I know there's this new 10136 build but I am currently on 8.1 and I have no Idea if the code that my phone is saying is the NEWEST build.

I searched and found that it is build 10052
Is it a prerequisite update?

You choose slow or fast?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)