Windows 10 Mobile MUSIC APP is AMAZING

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
One can't tell the difference between a 320kbps and a flac, so a completely lossless .WMA? Hell no, I don't want a 100MB Song on my phone!

Hey hey hey, I can simply hear the difference. Maybe its in the headphones, but the sound clarity is really something special using Flacs over mp3s. It's eargasm.

ushodax

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
i noticed the lack of "send" option when you long press over a song :(
i miss that from the previous music app, it was easier than looking for the file in de file explorer app to send the song.

sorry about my english

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey hey hey, I can simply hear the difference. Maybe its in the headphones, but the sound clarity is really something special using Flacs over mp3s. It's eargasm.

Dude you only can hear an audio sonic sound.
Lossless format bring audiosonic, infrasonic and ultrasonic sound together while mp3 only bring audiosonic.

Unless you're a bat or dolphin I don't think you want those

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
One can't tell the difference between a 320kbps and a flac, so a completely lossless .WMA? Hell no, I don't want a 100MB Song on my phone!

From my own experience it would depend on the composition. I listen to a lot of layered music, and MP3 algorithms are definitely not 100% perfect. Otherwise I'd be a dolphin XD

WMA lossless files were 55MB on average.
There exists 64GB+ SD cards :p

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, but music purchased in their store has a max bitrate of 320 (Mostly 192Kbps/256Kbps).
Zune used to have lossless as an option, similar to iTunes.

It'd be awesome if they supported lossless streaming like MOG.

This. I love it when there's flac as an option when you buy music directly from the Artist.

MarkXsama

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I have written it to be amazing, and I stand behind it. It depends on what you want. Firstly, a music player does not have to be, or perhaps should not be complicated and filled with things you do not need. Perhaps the developers feel that not every feature within a set of 100 players need to be implanted into a single one. Second, what I stated to be amazing is its visual and simple-to-use design. i really like the tiny details they put inside this app. The panoramic UI was replaced by a menu, which many find better, some not. I would agree only with the lack of album and singer bios. However, to call a Super FAIL...is a fail. I would rather see an option to preview albums. All in all it is AMAZING that it isn't fed with adds, bad, messy, and ugly UI.

For you who post comments, maybe MS listens. The new build 10149 changed some things in the app, and more could come based on even outside the windows feedback.

welshdalek

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
As of today, my 1520 build 10149 wont play any music at all.. just sits there spinning but never playing anything, whether streaming or local. :(

meanie07

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
As of today, my 1520 build 10149 wont play any music at all.. just sits there spinning but never playing anything, whether streaming or local. :(

Same thing happened to me then I found out that the music player logged me out of my Microsoft account. Just go back to the menu and log back in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion