Build 10136 Lumia 520 Locked to Lock Screen Picture

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I installed Build 10136 on my backup Lumia 520 earlier this afternoon (I know, horrid timing), and after a successful install I did a hard reset just to straighten everything out. Upon restarting my 520 loaded the network bars and battery icon (I'm not sure if it's updating), then after a few minutes loaded the default background to the lock screen. However, I can't scroll up to unlock the phone. In fact there's no interaction at all. The thing is, all the capacitive keys vibrate, the camera button vibrates when held down (the camera doesn't open), I can take screenshots (there's a vibrate, flash of blue, and the words "saving to your screenshots..." at the top in white), and I can conduct a soft reset with no issues. I've done a few soft resets, and I've even taken the battery out, as this forces the phone to do something more than a soft reset, but less than a hard reset. This time around I've just been letting the phone sit.
Any advice?

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
i suggest you to either read "whats broken in XXXX build" articles here on Windows Central, either leave the insider program. the "locked" lockscreen is for the migratiing data status which in the latest builds is bugged. you should have let your phone to do its job until the date and time appeared. now i dont know if your phone is going to get working without a hardreset. i suggest you to do a new hard reset (from buttons, since you cannot access the settings) and this time arround, leave your phone alone until the time appears on the lockscreen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos